Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Great Find!

I've wanted a china hutch for many years. I want one even more everytime I move my boxes of precious dishes to a new house! We've been looking around for a hutch and most of them are not quite my style, or way too expensive!

The one at the Amish Furniture Showcase was a mere $3600! Anyway... we found this one on Craigslist and it goes perfectly with my decor. I finally have all my candlewick, china and antique dishes together and out of boxes.

I'm not telling how much I paid because you'll be mad at me. :-)!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm mad at you because you have a pretty hutch and I don't. No, seriously...it's beautiful and I'm so happy that you found it!

The Whites said...

She paid $150!!! Yes I said $150!
hee hee... Sorry Tiff, I am my brothers sister after all:)